|Boot Fitting w/trim||free|
|Boot Fitting Only||$25.00|
|Hoof Boot Pads (sold in pairs)||$15.00|
|Casting (price per hoof – includes casting material)||$25.00|
|Hay Sampling (core samples of up to 15 bales)||$20.00|
|Forage Balancing (+shipping and lab analysis)||$35.00|
|Travel Fees vary depending on distance and # of horses|| $5-15.00|
- I currently accept checks, cash, Paypal, and Cash App
- I am happy to give you recommendations on request and to answer any and all questions you might have about my credentials and/or my approach to hoof care.
What you can expect from me
- I will treat your horse with patience and respect, and I will listen to what the horse is telling me about any physical or mental discomfort.
- I will take your whole horse into account, not just the hooves, when dealing with any possible hoof pathologies.
- I will inform you of any hoof pathologies that I either see or suspect in your horses’ feet.
- I will gladly answer any and all of your questions to the best of my ability, and if there’s a question I can’t answer satisfactorily, I will help you find the answer.
- I will explain anything you want to know about what I do and why I do it, both in general terms and in terms of any particular hoof.
- I will do my best to show up on time, but should I be running behind schedule I’ll let you know in as timely a manner as possible.